No Contact, need New Affiliate Manager!

Discussion in 'BringIt' started by gstarr, Jul 30, 2013.

bringit Affiliates
    gstarr

gstarr Affiliate Guard Dog Member

My latest aff contact Costa, act No serious. After joining the program i was provided with ND bonus so after 1 week it was taken back, and after that only promises :"Next week, next week." Now even no answer on email or skype. Awfull business i think. So provide me then New contact on Bringit, to discuss any deals and promos.

bonustreak

bonustreak Administrator Staff Member

I think they are severely under staffed but they do answer eventually...

CaseyM

CaseyM Affiliate Guard Dog Member

gstarr

gstarr Affiliate Guard Dog Member

I have Skype, we contact already before, but last Month No answer on all my messages.

bonustreak

bonustreak Administrator Staff Member

Constantine

Constantine Affiliate Program Representative

Hi All,

Hope this message finds you well.

My sincere apologies for the late reply and for any delayed communication with affiliates.

It has been a busy period for us, running more than one projects simultaneously, from re-vamping our website to re-branding, putting in place some exclusive to the industry promotions and many more that i cannot reveal currently.

While this is not an excuse for poor communication with affiliates, it is something that inevitably occurred. I am pleased to say that we are now getting back on track and replying to the backlog of emails and requests.

As gstarr stated we did have an NDB running for more than a month and which we decided to put on halt due to the projects i mentioned above.

Once we are ready to restart the NDB campaign, all affiliates will be informed.

Kind Regards
    Constantine