New site certification

DennisG

Reaction score
I want to be very clear that this is NOT a certified program. In fact, they should NOT be posting at AGD unless certified.

Sorry..I thought this was where to come to get certified and ask questions? Possible direct to where I can do that?

DennisG

Reaction score
I agree. I think I only work with one program that has NCO, when I see it now I just keep moving on.

Happy to announce after speaking with the affiliate marketing team, there will be not be NCO... Evolution Live Dealing is hitting the dev. environment as we speak. Live date is being pushed to mid January to make sure all the bugs are worked out.

PaaskeUK

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I want to be very clear that this is NOT a certified program. In fact, they should NOT be posting at AGD unless certified.

Happy to announce after speaking with the affiliate marketing team, there will be not be NCO... Evolution Live Dealing is hitting the dev. environment as we speak. Live date is being pushed to mid January to make sure all the bugs are worked out.

This you miss out on that post from Andy (Guard Dog) owner of this forum?? :rolleyes: