New member introduction

Rick Perry

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
Hi guys
icon_wave.gif
I am on the affiliate battlefield almost 5 years and I absolutely love internet marketing. I´d like to join your discussions on almost weekly basis, because I know the power of informations..

Let me introduce myself a little bit:
- EU affiliate marketer
- PPC, SEO, SEM, emailing
- WordPress fan
- regular conferences visitor
- friendly honest guy

Sorry for my english, I know it isn´t perfect..

Let the force be with us
icon_biggrin.gif

Rick Perry

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score

bobby sand

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum mate

LandofOz

Reaction score
Hello Rick and welcome to the forum.

peterhanneman

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am Peter and I'm new to affiliate marketing and I was good in SEO and Ads Network but want to increase my income so now I move towards Affiliate marketing.

Rick Perry

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
Wow, it is more than one year :-D So let's continue with helping others and be part of the community here ;-)

jiriprochazka

Reaction score
Hello, Guys! It's really nice to be part of this community. I hope that my opinions will help someone and also that I will learn something from you guys.

I started with affiliate marketing just 2 years ago, so I'm a newbie, but I'm hard working...

I'm into trading affiliate (forex,binary options) If you want to help with something or just talk for a little bit, drop me a message.

Keep it up guys!

Rick Perry

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
Hi Guard Dog ;-)
I hope your forum is doing well and you helping a lot of people every day!

Time is running, unmercifully, it is very important not only to learn, but do all those learnt stuff. Thanks God for WordPress, everything is much easier with it.

Good luck!

jiriprochazka

Reaction score
How are the businesses going @Rick Perry and @jiriprochazka ? 1 and 2 years, respectively.. Going well, learning a lot?

Thank you for asking! Everything is going well and I'm still learning a lot. We are working really hard every single day, so I hope that we will get better results soon.

I'm still new in a field so there is a lot of things that I need to learn and that I want to learn.

Aiming for the moon and not going to miss!! ;)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome, that's what I like to hear! Keep on trucking, man. You will get there. Sounds like you have the right attitude.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Thanks God for WordPress, everything is much easier with it.

WP is a double edged sword.
Albeit you don't need to be a coder, but because that skill is no longer a necessity for an affiliate, it means a LOT more competition. It was easier to get players and serps when you had to be able to code... just my opinion of course ;)

Shnobel

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Billy, I'm doing good in email marketing, I can write texts and produce promotions in English, German, Ukrainian, Russian. I can also discuss bonuses and offeres with high CR for regions if anyone interested in. I know how to increase CTR, how to find triggers and count ROI and the results. I want to start my own project now, mb create a website or like that. While I'm working on it, I'm ready to cooperate with everyone on promotions and emails.