New Logo - Need your vote

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm trying to decide on a logo for a rebuild of SlotsOnFire.com. Can you vote if you have the chance:

http://99designs.com/logo-design/vote-4vqdwb

Those are the designs currently available for voting. It would definitely help. I know which one I am leaning towards, but want to see what others thought also :)

Thanks!

tobbe

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
33 and 25 both look great, tho I don't like the fire style in the first mentioned.
Looks kind of tribal and tattoo-ish while the rest, the reel, is more cartoon like.
Guess it's the fading/light.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
You guys know you can vote on that site, right? :) lol

Just click on the one you like best!

Thanks, though, much appreciated.

CygX1

Reaction score
Did not you just revamp that site and its logo a few months ago?

My choice would be #33 but without the symmetrical flames (asymmetrical instead). Second choice would be #25 but it still needs some improvements

By the way, I like the AGD holiday logo. It looks very neat along with the friendly looking puppy. :D

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I did re-do that site in early 2013. :) I just want it more mobile-ready and i didn't think of that then. Plus, I really hate the current logo!

Thanks on the AGD logo. Yeah, made him more friendly than usual :)

LandofOz

Reaction score
#11 is amazing !!

CygX1

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, I could have sworn that old logo thread for slotsonfire was a year ago or so. Early 2013... that is 2.5 years. Jessas.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe not so early 2013... September :)

PaaskeUK

Reaction score
Wohoo I was first to rate :p :D I have voted top marks 5 star for the two logos from

#25 by
Maria Angelica Gomez

#29 by
Maria Angelica Gomez

I want her to help me with my logos as never had times to get any done for my sites. Wow she has a massive talent. Really feel there is tremendous high quality over hers.

I feel those are the best options for you Andy.

Make sure to vote there guys despite u wrote in this thread. It is very simple just click the stars at a logo on what you want to give it in rating from 1-5 stars. Then in bottom just put in ur AffiliateGuardDog username and click submit. You dont need to put email adr if you dont want to. And then it will submit your votes.
You can vote on as many logos you want to.

As you can see there only my 2 votes right now and the 2 logos above is in the lead as number 1 and 2 :p :D

jopaa

Reaction score
I voted 29 (first choice) and 25 (2nd)

CygX1

Reaction score
AGD, why not start a poll on this here with up to 2 or 3 choices allowed? I am sure this would give you the best results.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
It might... but more difficult as I don't have rights to the images at this point. So - it's a bit illegal to do that. Plus - the polls are all text based here. Can't put images in them as far as I can tell.

CygX1

Reaction score
I meant a poll using the reference numbers, not the pictures. Just an idea.

WCD Admin

Reaction score
#29 (voted too) - reasons: good color selection. not over done... to many colors is not good for branding. all the others are either too busy or too colorful

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks so far! Appreciate the votes. :) There are some new entries in.. just can't add them to that poll :(