Need help choosing a logo

Ermin

Reaction score
It does=) great way of making a long domain into a small logo, nicly done!

PaaskeUK

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
3rd one with red and black

Hi let me start and say warm welcome here at AGD. Just to let you know this was posted back in August and as it was a logo contest it prob finished couple weeks later :)

I must say i have never in my life seen so many thread being bumped and or new messages being posted by a new member unless its a spammer or bot making mass spam.

As i can see you seem like a very nice guy so i will leave it with that, but I have a feeling of something here :)

Anyways nothing bad ment from my side, sorry for my post I just feel, it is said in the right way.

Reaction score
I think its important to have a visual element of what the site is about in the logo, so half of me says #2 since it got the spader card symbol. This is important once an user lands on the site to identify where he's landed.

On the other hand, which others already has pointed out, #1 might be better for scaling.

hcgroup

Reaction score
Hi let me start and say warm welcome here at AGD. Just to let you know this was posted back in August and as it was a logo contest it prob finished couple weeks later :)

I must say i have never in my life seen so many thread being bumped and or new messages being posted by a new member unless its a spammer or bot making mass spam.

As i can see you seem like a very nice guy so i will leave it with that, but I have a feeling of something here :)

Anyways nothing bad ment from my side, sorry for my post I just feel, it is said in the right way.

Hi PasskeUK,

I also appreciate your kind and warm welcome message.

My only aim to be here and interact with people is sharing the knowledge. This is also what I do in my personal life. People tell me that I am speaking a lot! :)

Time will show you! :) Do not worry. But as being the most advanced animal (human) of the world :) we are all free to think on anything.

Again many thanks for your kindness and please accept my apologies for posting your old thread. But it is still an idea for you for further modification. Isn't it?

Cheers & Take care