My First Pay Day

BeginnerGambling

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I set up my new website at the beginning of September, covering a niche sport and the sports betting around that. I've picked up a decent amount of depositors to begin with (39 now) and seem to get a few more each week. It's a site which revolves around my hobby so I don't see it as work as such and genuinely enjoy it. Anyway, I'm delighted to say I've got my first confirmed pay day today of just under £400 for November :D It's far from mega money, but it's a nice little boost for Christmas and certainly demonstrates to me that it's possible to make a decent side earner.

I just want to thank all of you for your help. Some of you may not even know it, but things you've posted from your personal experience have really helped me in building this site and shaping it to become profit making. I've scoured this forum for the last 6 months and picked up little tips, even from threads I've not added to. The repeated mantra from many of you of 'content is king' has really helped. I decided if so many experienced people swore by it then it's how I'd shape my site. I'm doing around 4000 words per week and I'm already on the first page of Google for several terms relating to my market. Don't get me wrong - it's a small market so probably wasn't too difficult but it's still satisfying to see the results.

Once again, thanks to all of you who contribute constructively here. Even when it's not being replied to it may well be helping someone. Hopefully I can continue and get the mortgage covered :p

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@BeginnerGambling - I like I'm sure others will appreciate your kinds words. Thank you :)

GerryPolt

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Great to hear stories like this. I still remember starting out and how much PAL helped me at the start.

RazorGamer

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I set up my new website at the beginning of September, covering a niche sport and the sports betting around that. I've picked up a decent amount of depositors to begin with (39 now) and seem to get a few more each week. It's a site which revolves around my hobby so I don't see it as work as such and genuinely enjoy it. Anyway, I'm delighted to say I've got my first confirmed pay day today of just under £400 for November :D It's far from mega money, but it's a nice little boost for Christmas and certainly demonstrates to me that it's possible to make a decent side earner.

I just want to thank all of you for your help. Some of you may not even know it, but things you've posted from your personal experience have really helped me in building this site and shaping it to become profit making. I've scoured this forum for the last 6 months and picked up little tips, even from threads I've not added to. The repeated mantra from many of you of 'content is king' has really helped. I decided if so many experienced people swore by it then it's how I'd shape my site. I'm doing around 4000 words per week and I'm already on the first page of Google for several terms relating to my market. Don't get me wrong - it's a small market so probably wasn't too difficult but it's still satisfying to see the results.

Once again, thanks to all of you who contribute constructively here. Even when it's not being replied to it may well be helping someone. Hopefully I can continue and get the mortgage covered :p
I'm very happy to hear that you're making progress. :)

slotplayer

Reaction score
congrats. I've had a ton of help here, some of it me asking but mostly others contributing to various topics.
The professor over at the old CAP helped me as well in the beginning.

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
Congrats! AGD and the other aff forums (GPWA, PAL, CAP, CM) have done wonders for my education. Without them, I wouldn't have learned so much, earned so much, and met so many interesting people (online and off) in this business.

Keep reading, keep pumping out quality content, and the money will continue to flow!

LandofOz

Reaction score
Congratulations !! I remember when I received my first payment many years ago and how great it felt. Well Done :)

Affikeisarit

Reaction score
Congratulations with your new niche website. I wish you good fortune in the business and to stay around to be the next one to share experience with others that end up in your shoes in years from now.

BeginnerGambling

Reaction score
Thanks all. The termination of my 365 contract today is a blow but I'll be carrying on anyway...

BeginnerGambling

Reaction score
From reading the GPWA it's clear they're having a mass termination - my email says 90% closed. At least they let us retain existing players income.

Affikeisarit

Reaction score
From reading the GPWA it's clear they're having a mass termination - my email says 90% closed. At least they let us retain existing players income.

Hypothetically, how do they let you retain the existing players that you gathered if your account is terminated?

BetOnlineUK

Reaction score
They will still allow you to login to your account to draw up invoices, but that is it. That is my take on it.

BeginnerGambling

Reaction score
Yeah that's it. I'll be able to log in and monitor stats/withdraw, however I'm no longer able to sign up newbies and must withdraw all advertising. To me it's not a terrible deal - they could have just cut the lot off and shafted me (like they've done to many of those who refused to comply with their requests). I've only got a handful of active customers, though one of them is worth about £350 p/m alone, so at least there's a solid stream of income for the rest of his gambling days.