Mr Green netrefer problem

shmiro

Reaction score
Hi all!
Recently I have been told by my affiliate manager that mr green has problems with netrefer and is unable to deliver stats. researching the web to see if the problem is affects all i came across these tweets:
  1. Mr Affiliate ‏@MrAffiliate Nov 9
    #Affiliates We are waiting for @netrefer to fix this issue and we will keep You updated.
  2. Mr Affiliate ‏@MrAffiliate Nov 9
    #Affiliates, looks like our software provider #Netrefer didn't have much luck with their latest update. This affected all our statistics.
I have been told that it if i provide traffic it will be tracked so when the problems is fixed i will be able to see how all that traffic did.
My questions are..
Did you encounter the same problem?
What would you recommend doing?
would you stop promoting them until the problem is fixed or would you keep promoting them.
take into consideration that there is no estimate on when the problem will be fixed.

Thanks and Regards!

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder if other NetRefer programs are affected as well?

Also, why do we have to find out about this via "tweets?" Email your affiliates, please, Mr Green, and pay attention to your forum here. (I notice you still haven't commented in the thread here about about your website redesign.)

Patryk-MrGreen

Deprecated Account
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Sorry for late reply, but as it was mentioned by Andy(AGD ADMIN) on the other topic i was not able to post anything for 3 weeks due technical problems with the forum php code. Regardless, this problem is now solved so i can add few bits.

What we though was problems with NetRefer that time, happen to be problem with our data warehouse. However problem with data display has been solved on the 20.11.15, tracking was working all the time and no single players has been lost by our affiliates.

Apologise for any inconvenience!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I wonder if other NetRefer programs are affected as well?

32Red (aka ttrpartners.com) had an issue with Netrefer and were unable to close the EOM for Oct. Finally it got fixed. IDK what the issue was exactly (I wasn't told) but it took a few days to rectify, that's all I know.