Moneybookers will pay you 30% revenue share from today

Shaun O'Neill

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
May 17, 2010

NGG to offer affiliates a share of Moneybookers fee

Nordic Gaming Group, owner of the NordicBet, TrioBet and Tobet online gaming brands, has concluded a partnership contract with the leading online payment provider Moneybookers whereby NGG affiliates will be given a share of the revenues from new Moneybookers referrals.

Under the arrangement, affiliates will be paid 30% for the first 3 months of the Moneybookers revenue for every deposit a player makes with Moneybookers, after the first 3 months it will revert to 20%. The payment will be additional to other affiliate revenues paid by NGG, which means that NGG affiliates can now earn twice on their referrals Affiliates will not only earn Moneybookers revenue share on deposits to Nordic Gaming, but also to other e-Commerce merchants like Skype. Moneybookers revenue share is paid out on a daily basis.

“This is pretty huge. We are one of the first to offer this deal, and we're definitely the first to offer it in our core markets,” said Shaun O'Neill, NGG's Affiliate Manager.

The Moneybookers Affiliate Programme, under which the agreement was concluded, effectively makes Moneybookers and merchants partners in increasing the revenue share for affiliates for the kind of exposure that affiliates can offer. Moneybookers has additional benefits to offer to affiliates that receive their NGG commissions in their Moneybookers account, like immediate access to funds through ATM’s and points of sales in, e.g. shops and restaurants.

O'Neill said he believed the deal would give a further boost to NGGs already successful affiliate program.

“It's a great chance for us to add new affiliates and really give our current affiliates an incentive to push us even harder,” he said.

He said that the arrangement would benefit all three parties, increasing revenues for affiliates and encouraging them to drive more players towards NGG and Moneybookers services.

For more information please go to
NordicBet
or contact:

Shaun O'Neill
Affiliates Manager
Nordicbet Partners, TrioBet Partners, Tobet Partners
Mobile: (+356) 99044099
shaun@nordicbetpartners.com

Pokerkeep

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Looking at Moneybookers T&C's, a couple things jumped out at me.

4.3.The introductory commission shall be 20% of the Eligible Fee Revenue but shall be capped at a maximum of 0.6% of the transaction value of the underlying transaction generating Eligible Fee Revenue. The introductory commission shall be applicable until the 31st January 2010. After this date, Moneybookers reserves the right to change the applicable commission rate or its percentage cap or total cap upon giving the Partner two weeks’ notice sent to the Partner’s registered email.

Not at all sure WTF this clause means. Do we only receive 0.6% commission due to some wonky book keeping methods?
The Jan 31 cut-off for the extra commission is confusing as well.

4.6.Referred Users shall cease to be Referred Users and shall therefore cease to be counted in the calculation of the commission payable once the commission (inclusive of VAT or other applicable sales or service tax) paid in respect of a Referred User equals or exceeds 1,000 EUR.

So they are capping the commission at 1,000 Euros per customer.

Note - You must have a Moneybookers account before signing up as an affiliate. Commissions are paid into this account.

Shaun O'Neill

Reaction score
Pokerkeep

Where did you find that information?

Also why such a negative response? you are getting paid extra but nothing is required from you?

I read so many post from affiliate that complain about programs screwing them and then when a program wants to give you something extra you still dont seem happy!!!!!

Shaun

Looking at Moneybookers T&C's, a couple things jumped out at me.

Not at all sure WTF this clause means. Do we only receive 0.6% commission due to some wonky book keeping methods?
The Jan 31 cut-off for the extra commission is confusing as well.

So they are capping the commission at 1,000 Euros per customer.

Note - You must have a Moneybookers account before signing up as an affiliate. Commissions are paid into this account.

Pokerkeep

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi Shaun,

Sorry if I came across as being too negative. I was just making sure affiliates are completely aware of the limits being imposed on them before they get involved. Especially when NordicBet Partners has such affiliate friendly terms.... it would be easy to be lulled into thinking the Moneybookers terms are as friendly.

I actually think it's a great option! I'm all for finding new methods to increase my earnings.

The link is located at the bottom of this page:
affiliate Program

Your registration page states By entering your Customer ID, you agree to abide by the Joint Affiliate Program T&C
Moneybookers Affiliates - Terms and Conditions

Shaun O'Neill

Reaction score
No worries, i would not really say limits a such just terms oneo fthe points you bought up is a typo which will be fixed shortly and 0.06% i am just getting to explain, the €1000 is cap but hey still much better than your players using NT or visa/mastercard :)

But the key thing to remember you are getting paid for no extra work as such, if i was an affiliate i would be very happy.

Thanks for the compliment on my T&CS i wrote them :)

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

Sorry if I came across as being too negative. I was just making sure affiliates are completely aware of the limits being imposed on them before they get involved. Especially when NordicBet Partners has such affiliate friendly terms.... it would be easy to be lulled into thinking the Moneybookers terms are as friendly.

I actually think it's a great option! I'm all for finding new methods to increase my earnings.

The link is located at the bottom of this page:
affiliate Program

Your registration page states By entering your Customer ID, you agree to abide by the Joint Affiliate Program T&C
Moneybookers Affiliates - Terms and Conditions