Melbourne Australia Terror Attack

Biti

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hey Dave, actually it is a wise move not to spread the word about the success of a terror attack. These bastards are just waiting to be shown in the media, this way encouraging other radicals to do the same.

That sounds like a very leftist agenda. Hey, don't talk about it anymore, maybe they will stop someday. It's about Australia here, not about North Korea.

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
All of the big news channels in the US are slanted towards their own agenda. You just need
to pick out the facts and form your own opinion. It's actually better these days.. because
you can go online and read as many sources on a topic as you'd like and get to the truth.

Same problem exists with online sites, at least in my opinion. You've got HuffPo and WaPo super left leaning and BreitBart and DrudgeReport quite to the right. And all the other big outlets that I ever come across appear to be biased heavily one way or another.

Read a variety of sources and make your own opinion I suppose. But try to read an opposing view from a site who leans in the opposite direction you are accustomed to get some balanced perspective and perhaps better understand the view points of people with whom you disagree.