Media buying - posts and links

bettingappguide

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Over my many years as an affiliate I have worked with quite a lot of media buying agencies and marketing companies who purchase posts/links on various sites.

I already work with a few AGD members who I get posts from and then use then with these with media companies.

I am looking to expand my reach and available sites to post on and if you are interested in making so extra money, I can add your details. You would only deal with me directly and not with these companies. They send me the details, I send them to you, I get paid, you get paid.

If you would like your site/s adding to my list then please send me a message with your details and pricing.

I am looking for this to be mutually beneficial for us both so I would need a competitive price for the posting. Invoices can be provided and I can pay via BACS, Skrill, PayPal or Neteller.

Thanks

bettingappguide

Reaction score
I thought now would be a good time to add to this thread given the current lack of sports and options for affiliates.

If any of you would like adding to our database, we have clients looking to buy links, homepage links, banner space and other placements on your sites.

Tough time for all markets at the minute but we are still busy building links for operators and networks.

If you want to sell any links or placements on your sites, please feel free to get in touch and I will see what we can do

Alex

Last edited:

eenzoo

Reaction score
Could you send me your current list, please?