Mecca Bingo Warning

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
We will need to review and put them in the predatory list - thank you for this. Hopefully we can talk them out of this practice first, but if they are enforcing it - it may be tough to change.

bingofind

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I just happened to see this post now. I was wondering why our account has been deactivated, but funny thing about Mecca, they didn't even reply to our emails
telling us why they have done so. Excellent job Mecca.

CaseyM

Reaction score
I just happened to see this post now. I was wondering why our account has been deactivated, but funny thing about Mecca, they didn't even reply to our emails
telling us why they have done so. Excellent job Mecca.

Yeah... the way I found out my account had been closed was when I emailed them to see why my links weren't working!

Leo

Reaction score
I had a problem with Mecca in the past, when trying to login it showed my status as 'declined'.

I was in contact with an affiliate manager there and they couldn't provide any explanation why the account status was declined, but they had no problem adding Mecca to my Blue Square Affiliates account (which is their parent company).

Blue Square doesn't seem to have a problem with 0 new depositors in a month, at least not until now...