Matched betting

joe hawes

Reaction score
Hi Guys, so I have been a matched bettor for years and at the start of the year launched my own matched betting service, I am new to all this online world of marketing and sales etc so thought I would join some forums to gain some knowledge from affiliates on how they like things, what makes them choose a product etc as I want to build my affiliate base up!!

I was going to post a screen shot of my analytics to get some feedback if you think its a good start however i cant put pics up, I currently only have a 3% refund rate and averaging 2-4 members per day.

If anyone has any advice on how to improve my service for affiliate that would be great, heres a link to my affiliate page if your interested! :)
xxxx://xxx.profitsquad.co.uk/?page_id=792

Last edited by a moderator:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Joe is looking for input here. Not spam, but honest input from people who know that part of the industry. Welcome to AGD, @joe hawes

matt wilson

Reaction score
Hi Joe,

Iv worked with a couple of betting systems and tried out Profit maximiser which im sure you have heard of? I stopped working with them as there refund rate was stupid around 25%, was not worth it for me, your refund rate does sound very good to be honest, I might give your site a go for a month or so and see how I get on, not much advise to give you really you seem to have a good affiliate scheme and commission. Lets hope I can make us both some cash! Never know till you try right! ;)

joe hawes

Reaction score
Thanks Guard dog :) Yeah if anyone has some advise I would be very grateful!

Hey Matt! Yeah I have heard of them, i'm not surprised they have that refund rate if i'm honest, they are the reason I made my site I felt I could make something better and more user friendly for beginners! Would be great to have you on board feel free to email me at any time! joe@profitsquad.co.uk! :)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I want all members to be aware, though... this is not an affiliate PROGRAM we have looked into.

As such, recruiting AGD members is not allowed. You can certainly get feedback on your site if you ARE an affiliate. Just do not recruit our members directly. It is against our policy as it implies that we have looked over your organization. (FYI) :)

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
recruiting AGD members is not allowed.

Glad you added that Andy.

Pretty much every one at AGD is friendly and will help if they have exp in the niche, Joe . But we don't like veiled promos... just sayin :)

joe hawes

Reaction score
Yeah sorry maybe should have re worded it or something, only wanted to add my link it because not sure how you could tell if what im doing is good for affiliates or not unless you see it? lol but yeah im not looking to promote it at all would just like to gain some insight on what you guys think is good/not good and what i could maybe prove to make it better for my affiliates :)

matt wilson

Reaction score
Just thought I would give you an update Joe, I have had about 6 sales this month so not bad, if it continues and refund rate is low ill be happy from what effort iv put into it!

joe hawes

Reaction score
Nice great work matt! Do let me know if there is anything I can help with, feel free to email me directly joe@profitsquad.co.uk Would be more than happy to help. Also if you feel theres something I could do to make your easier please let me know as well!

Last edited by a moderator: