Lucky Jar Stats Issue

Discussion in 'Lucky Jar Affiliates' started by FAZIII1, Mar 1, 2012.

FAZIII1

FAZIII1 Affiliate Guard Dog Member

this is good informations ( abaut acredited)

Im wona suggest they shoud to change - little strange showing statistic in home site they show statistc < a little wrong example> from my panel [​IMG]

- and after check closly panel im can find good statistic - other then this in home site

[​IMG]

this 2 screanshots showing other ernings in panel from same 2 players. so in panel probably you can see Correct ernings only after you enter in " My Player" - in home site system showin bigger ernings - and in " my statistic olso bigger ernings only in " My players is probably Correct Amount ernings for depositors" - so im erned in this month 73.80+24.94=98.8 or 122.9? mayby this is not a big things but im thing a little error. yes? or mayby im look wrong for this ?

Hm sorry if im write this post in wrong place .

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
    Guard Dog

Guard Dog Guard Dog Staff Member

It's a big enough thing in my opinion. However, this is the wrong location for this thread - so I will move it.

DoggyStyle

DoggyStyle Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Special promo and (probably) because of that it isn't displayed !?

LuckyJar

LuckyJar Affiliate Program Representative

Hi all,
    Sorry for the late reply as I was out of the office.

Thank you to FAZIII1 for pointing out this problem with the stats, I have been in touch with the IT department and we are fixing this as we speak, will let you know when it’s sorted. All the stats are recorded so nothing will go missing. I cannot see the screenshots published in the forum so FAZIII1 if you want to forward them to affiliates@luckyjar.com I will have a look at you specific account.

Thank you
    Sara

LuckyJar

LuckyJar Affiliate Program Representative

Stats Issue Resolved

Hi all,

we have resoved the stats issues on the backend so all numbers are now matching in the overview and the report pages. Please let me know if you experience any more problems.

Thank you
    sara