LucasPoker.com – deceivers, thieves, people who don’t know their business

kazak

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
It all began when manager Emma wrote me in Skype and offered to co-operate. We began to discuss their LucasPoker.com (Italian poker network) and to speak about that it was Italian poker network, that they were closed and so on. Then we began to speak about conditions. Initial conditions – 30 % Revenue Share, but since we started to co-operate I was offered better conditions and also statistics on players, etc.

Everything seemed to be fine before the first payment. They promised to pay in the beginning of month, but made payment only on 11th. Here is how it all happened.

I was asked to make deposit from moneybookers to their account on web-site. I did it, and then I asked about my money every day. And they answered EVERY DAY, that they already made transfer. When I got tired I decided to finish with this situation; in any way, I received money after 5 hours of continuous communication. It turned out that money was sent not on moneybookers, as it was reported earlier, but on the pokerroom account. And in order to transfer money the affiliate must make deposit in amount of 20€ from moneybookers.

I’ve never seen such crap, and if the affiliate only starts to work and he doesn’t have 20€, what should he do then? They do not pay money. And one more thing: when I made deposit and wrote them about it at least 4 times, I was asked to state my pokerroom login, but I told them my login at least 10 times.

There can be only one conclusion: they are complete nonprofessionals who don’t even know their pokerroom, don’t know their soft and settings.

But it is not the end: there is no statistics on pokerroom and no possibility to check what % they are to pay me. There is only one figure and it is not the rake, no. It is the sum of Revenu Share, and they can steal profit of the affiliate freely.

When I disappointed in their services, in their bad work, and in that nobody knows what to do, I had the impression that their main principle was to sell quickly and to enjoy.

But the worst is still to come. I was asked to write about it, but when their manager told me today that they had discussed the problem with authorities and were ready to give me 40%, I was shocked. And after I asked what % I would receive now, they told that it would be 30%. And as you know I would have never agreed to work with them on standard conditions.

Thereby it turns out that they initially deceived me by offering better conditions. I guess I am the only affiliate of their web-site, so they didn’t know how to transfer money and marked time for 11 days. Then they conned me and didn’t pay the sum which I even don’t know, because I asked them to show the rake of my players, and they sent me % from Revenu Share. Very bad work.

I see trickery, stealing, meanness, dullness in these acts and I am not ready to work with them: neither to play, nor to co-operate. And what about you?

P.S.
I’m tired of these petty “down-and-out-rooms” which don’t know and understand anything. Thanks God, there are such rooms as Bwin, PokerStars, and Titan, which do their job well, know their business and co-operate honestly.

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I received a pm today the AM has signed up but is having trouble posting so in the mean time I will do so for him...

Hello,

my name is John Berg and I am working as the poker-manager at lucaspoker.com. At the moment we are a small hardworking team doing our best to recruit as many new affiliates as possible, it has been working great and we have never had any major problems until I stumbled upon this thread.

We know the industry and we know that not being honest and paying our affiliates will result in a death sentence and it is not a business model that would last for a long time.

I personally would wish that the affiliate in this specific case contacted me before going public with the goal to damage our reputation and business.

I remember this case and we were in contact last time on the 13th when I sent the following email to this specific affiliate:

"Hello,

now login to your account and try again the money should now be visible. You have no need to worry, we always pay our affiliates and players, anything else would be a disaster for our business.

We added €35 to your account as a compensation for the problems.

Have a nice day

Kind Regards
John Berg
Poker Manager*
www.lucaspoker.com"

The compensation was because of a delay in the affiliate payment due to an update in the cashier module, as soon as I found out that the affiliate had not received the payment and was upset we solved the situation the same day.

I never received any reply to this email and I neither have heard about any type of commission problems with this specific affiliate.

If there was anything unclear about the commission we would not hesitate to pay the affiliate the extra amount. We simply prefer to keep our affiliates happy and promoting us. Nobody is perfect and If our affiliate manager would do such a mistake we would also pay the affiliate a compensation and make the terms very clear for the future partnership.

I did just review the chat log between our manager and the affiliate where she states very clear that the commission for the players is 30%.

"[11/07/2009 10:07:31 a.m.] Emma- LucasPoker.com: yes the % for affilites it's 30%"

Today our affiliate manager contacted the affiliate trying to solve the commission situation. The affiliate refused to even talk about any kind of solution.

We do have complete logs on this but because of our privacy policy we do not want to publish it without a confirmation and "ok" from the specific affiliate in this case.

I find this situation very sad and I really hope that our affiliates contact me as the manager to solve any type of problematic situation before going public. In our next affiliate newsletter we will make this very clear to avoid such situations in the future.

We are really trying our best and working hard to make our affiliates happy. Like mentioned earlier, anything else would be a disaster.

If anyone has any further questions regarding this specific situation feel free to contact me personally at manager [at] lucaspoker.com.

Best Regards

John Berg
Poker Manager
www.lucaspoker.com

kazak

Reaction score
I would like to tell that I do not work with one pokerroom on standard conditions.

As LucasPoker it is the NEW, UNKNOWN room and to advance it for 30 % Revenue Share senselessly, especially among regulars players and as when at a room is not present bonuses actions.

If I knew that they me is deceived and will give only 30 %, I would not undertake advancement.

I discussed with Don Ganzo poker (as a network) cooperation conditions, and to me have offered 45 %, but I have refused to them having referred that in this network I already have 45 %.

As a result I have burnt through because of deceit LucasPokera.

In any cases to work further with LucasPoker because of their deceit, not professionalism and that I have lost money, I will not be.

If someone is ready to risk and trust LucasPoker it is your risks. I have shared the negative experience with this room.

And still I will notice that for all time in me negative experience of cooperation was caused by rooms: T6poker, Stryyke and LucasPoker. And about all 3 cases I wrote, both in Russian, and at English forums.

My words not empty, and I advise not to contact these people.

WCD Admin

Reaction score
Right now its a he said she said issue.

Kazak - did Lucas promise you the higher percentage in an email? or a chat? or on the telephone?

If on the phone, that was a big mistake. If in email, provide the emails.