Looking to take on more work...

STM

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi all...

I started a thread a few weeks back and i've picked up some really nice clients, but I'm needing more work...Ideally full time. I'm happy to take on both writing, where I'm paid per word and or an admin type position where I'm paid per hour. Either way I'm looking for a lot more work...;)

I'm a full time Freelance writer and have been for the past 10 years now.

I am available everyday and am happy to take on work ASAP.

Look forward to hearing from you all
Thanks
Sam

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
FYI - This is not an AGD approved resource. If this person has AGD Members who are happy with his/her content, feel free to let me know. Otherwise, realize that the resource is not approved and not in any way advocated by AGD.

STM

Reaction score
Morning...I'm slightly confused with this last message. Please explain...;)

Thanks

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Morning...I'm slightly confused with this last message. Please explain...;)

AGD has an 'Affiliate Resource' section above. This is where we will be putting resources like yourself that are 'approved' by AGD. This simply means that some prominent AGD members have used your service and are EXTREMELY happy with it. Usage of the service requires rating of the service. Ratings below 4 stars in that section will result in removal.

It is a way for resources such as yourself to provide high quality benefit to the members here. It is also a way for members to avoid poor quality resources.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
It is also a way for members to avoid poor quality resources.

Exactly!

Not casting asperstions on your character STM but until AGD members (with some posts under their belt) know who you are and your trustworthy, you'll find most people will be on the side of caution. Way too many people have be ripped off with re-spun or scrapped content.

You post doesn't contain examples of your work... It seems not many, if any "content writers", are willing to add work examples EG - I did these pages on xyz.com

IMO it's no point saying you can do all this and then not show any proof...

I don't mean send emails or IM's with proof, I mean include work examples in your public post(s), so everyone can see them :)

Last edited:

STM

Reaction score
Hiya...

Ok cool, no worries...I'll have a look into it this evening for sure...thanks for pointing me in the direction. I am kinda new here, so still have no idea of how everything works. Will get back to you all shortly...

RyanWeb, thanks for getting back to me...I shall pm you too...;)

RyanWeb

Reaction score
I would have to agree with Bet4You as I am just going to ask for references and examples anyway. It would save the hassle and perhaps get you more serious inquiries. I am however, in need of a decent writer.. So I will look forward to your PM.

STM

Reaction score
AGD has an 'Affiliate Resource' section above. This is where we will be putting resources like yourself that are 'approved' by AGD. This simply means that some prominent AGD members have used your service and are EXTREMELY happy with it. Usage of the service requires rating of the service. Ratings below 4 stars in that section will result in removal.

It is a way for resources such as yourself to provide high quality benefit to the members here. It is also a way for members to avoid poor quality resources.

Morning...can I ask you a massive favour pleeeeeez...?
Won't you please send me the link to the Affiliate Resource section so I can get everything sorted out?
Thanks heaps...;)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Morning...can I ask you a massive favour pleeeeeez...?
Won't you please send me the link to the Affiliate Resource section so I can get everything sorted out?
Thanks heaps...;)

Absolutely - https://www.affiliateguarddog.com/community/resources/

Also - at the top of the forums you will see a link titled 'Affiliate Resources'. That will get you direct to the link I provided above.

STM

Reaction score
Fab!!! You're a star...Thank you Thank you...I shall go sort it all out now...;)

STM

Reaction score
Ah it's saying that I don't have permission to access that page...any idea why?

STM

Reaction score
I would have to agree with Bet4You as I am just going to ask for references and examples anyway. It would save the hassle and perhaps get you more serious inquiries. I am however, in need of a decent writer.. So I will look forward to your PM.

Don't worry...I have no issues with all that. It'll be great once I can figure out how to get this resources link working on my side...;)

STM

Reaction score
Exactly!

Not casting asperstions on your character STM but until AGD members (with some posts under their belt) know who you are and your trustworthy, you'll find most people will be on the side of caution. Way too many people have be ripped off with re-spun or scrapped content.

You post doesn't contain examples of your work... It seems not many, if any "content writers", are willing to add work examples EG - I did these pages on xyz.com

IMO it's no point saying you can do all this and then not show any proof...

I don't mean send emails or IM's with proof, I mean include work examples in your public post(s), so everyone can see them :)

Totally understand...and thanks for the advice...;)

STM

Reaction score
Don't worry...I have no issues with all that. It'll be great once I can figure out how to get this resources link working on my side...;)
Hi...I can't seem to send you a message. Do you want to send me your email?
I am speaking with Admin to get my recommendations sorted out to gain access to the Affiliate Resource section. So hopefully that'll be sorted out soon.
But let me know if you'd like to maybe start talking about work in the meantime?