Looking for traffic from the Middle East!

sebastianzinke

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi.

I am looking for (gambling) traffic, contacts, emails and other advertising opportunities for the Middle East market - in particular UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Qatar.

Let me know!

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
I've dealt with seb on marketing before. Hence I'm well aware of how he operates.

Whilst I was always paid, sticking to a deal isn't one of sebastian's strong points. This time round in your own business, I certainly hope your going to pay fair prices sebastian and not try to under cut the begebbers out of people.

FYI your ex employer did a deal with me not that long ago. Less links and paid me 3x more than what you claimed they were worth.

I should add, if you didn't try to rip me off but instead paid fair prices, I wouldn't be here posting the above.

Instead, I'd be here posting Kudos on your behalf.
Some food for though on how you may want to look at your business model going forward!

Last edited:

sebastianzinke

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
hi.
it's about negotiating as hard as possible. nobody is forced to accept any prices nor close a deal. if a party does not think a certain deal is commercially viable then simply there is no deal.
good luck to you.