Looking for slot review writers

theshortstack

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Morning all - I need to get some good slots content written and wanted to see if anyone here could recommend me a good writer.

It's going to be mainly review stuff initially, but this likely to be a long term thing for good writers so there will probably also be additional stuff about tournaments etc.

If you can recommend someone, please feel free to post his name up in the thread (or PM me if you don't want to do that). If you're going to be recommending yourself some kind of example of your work and an idea of cost would be really useful.

Cheers,

theshortstack

Reaction score
Is there a shortage of decent writers then? I've posted the same thing here and at GPWA and not had a single response to either post.

Should I be getting into the content writing market?!

lojo

Banned
Reaction score
Is there a shortage of decent writers then? I've posted the same thing here and at GPWA and not had a single response to either post.

Should I be getting into the content writing market?!

lol, maybe so! But there may be a quiet because one of the content provider legends passed away recently.
I have had my plate full lately and looks like I will for the foreseeable future so I probably am no use. It's not as easy as it might look at first glance though (I know you were kidding :) Keeping it fresh is an ongoing challenge so it really takes a passion that can be rekindled at will.

Good luck, hope you find someone soon.

sharon030161

Reaction score
Hi.

I sent you a review on October 27th and have not heard anything, please let me know something asap.

Thanks,
Sharon

rose

Reaction score
PM sent...Check it please..!!

Thanks a lot..

noblewriter

Reaction score
Still looking for slot Content Writer? Writer Available To Take Orders. Pm me so that we can talk details.
Cheers

cnoevil8

Reaction score
If you still need help, please let me know... Thx.