Locked out of Grande Vegas

Jackpot Capital Affiliates

NDN

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score

slotplayer

Reaction score
after login to the first link my profile page is displayed, click reports or anything else and it keeps displaying the profile page.

the second link just bounces me back to the login page. :)

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Of course all of you guys were notified of the move to the new system...right? Considering their great communication they have there at the Jackpot Capital Affiliate program. :rolleyes:
____
____

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
NDN's new link above worked; I was able to log in from the new site. Thanks, NDN. ;D

I was forced to update my profile and select "check" as my payment option, though -- odd that they only list "check" and NETeller there. :rolleyes: (Grande Vegas: do NOT mail a check. Please pay via QT automatically as usual. User name: engineer.)

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
NDN's new link above worked; I was able to log in from the new site. Thanks, NDN. ;D

I was forced to update my profile and select "check" as my payment option, though -- odd that they only list "check" and NETeller there. :rolleyes: (Grande Vegas: do NOT mail a check. Please pay via QT automatically as usual. User name: engineer.)

I don't see why they even bother to list Check or Neteller though when they have made it clear that they will only pay out into your player account anyway...what a waste of time this program is becoming.
____
____

belgamo

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up about where to login it. I got areal laugh out of my stats a -1 signups, never saw that before, roflmao.

slotplayer

Reaction score

good find Dave, thanks

I had to answer the security question and enter my state -
now I can view the stats.

When I originally signed up back in may, after filling out the form I got a message that they were not accepting new affiliates until june 1.
Might have wanted to display that first. So I join on june 8th only to find the image bank empty. :confused:

Then the banners never matched the bonus offer on the site.
I pulled the couple banners I had.

belgamo

Reaction score
Really??? So when did they plan on telling their important marketing partners of this change? I am fed up..

Tony that is great thanks for the laugh today!! 1 player...LMAOOOOOO

That was MINUS 1 , never saw a negative player count before,

JackpotCapital

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Dear Engineer,

Thank you for contacting the Jackpot Capital affiliate department via the forum of AffiliateGuardDog.com!

Since August 11th, I have been unable to log in to my Grande Vegas affiliate account (no idea why).

Is this happening to anyone else? :confused:

We are currently in the process of upgrading Grande Vegas Affiliates in order to provide you with nicer reports and better functionality – also known as the new RTG affiliate system. We apologize for the inconvenience caused that you were not able to login. Clearly, some issues still need ironing out and we are working on it.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you require any further assistance!

Kindest regards,
John
Jackpot Capital Affiliate Program

JackpotCapital

Reaction score
Dear NDN,

Earlier this month they moved things around and switched to the "new" reporting system.

Thank you for answering Engineer’s question so quickly! However, we are still in the process of finalizing the upgrade and we will inform everybody as soon as we are finished.

NDN said:
If that doesn't help, fire off an email, I'm sure they'll sort you out!

Please do not hesitate to contact us at affiliates@jackpotcapital.com should you require any further assistance!

Kindest regards,
John

JackpotCapital

Reaction score
Dear slotplayer,

after login to the first link my profile page is displayed, click reports or anything else and it keeps displaying the profile page.

The new affiliate system has more functionality. One of them is that you are able to regain your password yourself. However, to make this function working you need to provide a “security question”. Please simply go through the profile page displayed, fill out all information and click on “safe”. This will enable all functionality of the system.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you require any further assistance.

Kindest regards,
John

JackpotCapital

Reaction score
Dear GamblingGuru,

Of course all of you guys were notified of the move to the new system...right? Considering their great communication they have there at the Jackpot Capital Affiliate program.

Thank you for your valuable input!

Considering the difficulties caused by acquiring the two new brands, we are now focusing on getting things right and better than ever. Only when a product performs up to specification we will be announcing it. We are getting back into the game of under-promising and over-delivering.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you require any further assistance.

Kindest regards,
John

JackpotCapital

Reaction score
Dear Engineer,

NDN's new link above worked; I was able to log in from the new site

You should also have gotten to this page after entering your login details at www.grandevegasaffiliates.com

Our technical department is currently working on saving you this extra step.

Engineer said:

This input is required due to the RTG setup, however, RTG is working on removing this field.

Kindest regards,
John

JackpotCapital

Reaction score
Dear GamblingGuru,

I don't see why they even bother to list Check or Neteller though when they have made it clear that they will only pay out into your player account anyway.

Unfortunately, this input is required due to the way RTG has setup things; this is on the list of things RTG is working on improving.

Kindest regards,
John

JackpotCapital

Reaction score
Dear belgamo,

I got areal laugh out of my stats a -1 signups, never saw that before

Thank you for this pointer! I have sent a ticket to RTG regarding this error. This will be sorted out swiftly.

Kindest regards,
John