Live Jackpot Banners

Discussion in 'Excel Affiliates' started by santoshjain87, Apr 7, 2014.

santoshjain87

santoshjain87 Affiliate Guard Dog Member

tryme1

tryme1 Affiliate Guard Dog Member

It would depend on the site. If the site is all about big jackpots, then they'll definitely work. And you give yourself an advantage over competitors who don't have these as the affiliate is more likely to pick your creative if its a really good fit with the site.

Mobile Banners: You seem quite strong on mobile. If you can create Jackpot banners that are html5 and not Flash, then you win! I've got a few responsive design sites coming soon and there will be no Flash banners anywhere on the site. I suspect I'm not the only one who is going to make sure his sites work as well on mobile as desktop.

santoshjain87 likes this.
    santoshjain87

santoshjain87 Affiliate Guard Dog Member

Hi,
    Yes, all our brands have a large number of games with progressive jackpots. I think it would be great tool for our affiliate partners as I think the CTR for these banners will be quite good.

You are right, we are quite strong on mobile. You made a very good point about avoiding flash. All our banners are mobile optimised at the moment and we stay away from flash as much as possible. For the Live Jackpot banners, the design team tells me that they are going to use iframes which would work well on mobiles and tablets.

Thank you for your valuable suggestions, very helpful :)