Link Selling/Buying - NOTE

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
As a note to all link sellers and buyers. This section at AGD will be completely removed as we roll out an application for this purpose.

I am continuing to test the application for rollout and wanted to give a warning that link selling and buying will no longer be part of AGD within the forums.

It is (IMO) a detraction from the content and concept of the forums and, as such, will be eliminated.

Apologies if this offends! :)

tryme1

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Certainly doesn't offend me. While there are legitimate link buy and exchange opportunities sometimes, mostly it is people offering dropped domains and other c**p. Anything that keeps AGD professional, friendly and free of the noise that most forums have will keep me coming back.

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
Hi Andy (all),

As it is now, every man and his dog (no pun intended) can post in here. There really are some shady and down right dodgy deals being added for sale.

Unfortunately it's these type of posts that ruin it for others. If it was a forum offered to members with 100+ posts (established credibility) don't think we'd see the abuse this forum has been getting.

However I understand your motivation and agree it's a wise move.

Cheers

:)

Dave

Last edited: