Leo Vegas and unibet

Bombati

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

We are off to the LAC next Thursday and Friday morning.

Time is very limited so I’m asking for a little feedback on Leo Vegas and Unibet.

Anyone got anything good or bad to report please??

Feedback would be much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank

Reaction score
They eat loads of clicks and convert very little, deposits seem to be hidden I wouldn't give any time there.. so many other brands

Bombati

Reaction score
They eat loads of clicks and convert very little, deposits seem to be hidden I wouldn't give any time there.. so many other brands

Thanks Frank I’m presuming your talking about Leo Vegas?

Frank

Reaction score
yes I my average is 46-50 per FTD on average with both brands.. other brands its between 4-10 clicks per FTD.. actually pretty much anything Netrefer converts way worse than other software... coincidence? bad tracking? who knows but either way with twhat the brands present they should be converting much better..

Bombati

Reaction score
Ok cheers, do the players you do convert get you a decent return?

Frank

Reaction score
Ok cheers, do the players you do convert get you a decent return?

Fee's are high and deposits are hidden, it could vary depending on country and whether you are a bonus site or target higher end players, For my traffic I do better with other programs.

Bombati

Reaction score
Fee's are high and deposits are hidden, it could vary depending on country and whether you are a bonus site or target higher end players, For my traffic I do better with other programs.

Thanks Frank, always learning

Biti

Reaction score
Mixed feelings.

I think it both are great products, however Leo Vegas is turning a bit dodgy in my opinion with retrospectively changing offers. They must understand that they better think before an offer a bit better instead of changing goalposts during the offer.

Unibet is a great product in my opinion.

That aside, it's quite difficult to earn with them. Conversion is way lower than with other brands and it seems they have quite high fees.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Leo Vegas is turning a bit dodgy in my opinion with retrospectively changing offers. They must understand that they better think before an offer a bit better instead of changing goalposts during the offer.

Leo Vegas when they opened (within the first year) had some player payment disputes. I believe they were using "FU" and or retroactively changed "terms" to void winnings.

AFAIK all (?) of these were eventually settled in each player's favour. However, clearly they haven't learned that lesson. Have your bonus T&C's etc., rock solid before accept bets from said bonus offer(s).

Reaction score
yes I my average is 46-50 per FTD on average with both brands.. other brands its between 4-10 clicks per FTD.. actually pretty much anything Netrefer converts way worse than other software... coincidence? bad tracking? who knows but either way with twhat the brands present they should be converting much better..

Glad to hear I am not alone on this. My Leo traffic is converting sheit and I am sending on both no-deposit and high quality.

But you are saying that this might be connected to Netrefer?

At the same time my Unibet traffic is also crap, but for that I had other reasons.. But when you say this its nice to be able to blame someone else :)

Alexisss

Reaction score
Unibet never converted well for me, I have also struggled to get any decent response from them.

Biti

Reaction score
Leo Vegas when they opened (within the first year) had some player payment disputes. I believe they were using "FU" and or retroactively changed "terms" to void winnings.

AFAIK all (?) of these were eventually settled in each player's favour. However, clearly they haven't learned that lesson. Have your bonus T&C's etc., rock solid before accept bets from said bonus offer(s).

Actually, they still to that.

Leo Vegas seems to be a company that think that rules are flexible as long as it benefits to them.

Frank

Reaction score
Glad to hear I am not alone on this. My Leo traffic is converting sheit and I am sending on both no-deposit and high quality.

But you are saying that this might be connected to Netrefer?

At the same time my Unibet traffic is also crap, but for that I had other reasons.. But when you say this its nice to be able to blame someone else :)

For me Netrefer converts way worse than any other software.. its also the least transparent.. coincidence? I wonder what other affiliates see? for me Myaffiliates and incomeaccesss programs have the best conversions by miles

Reaction score
For me Netrefer converts way worse than any other software.. its also the least transparent.. coincidence? I wonder what other affiliates see? for me Myaffiliates and incomeaccesss programs have the best conversions by miles

I looked into the traffic a little more and the funny thing is that Netrefer reports activity on my affiliate links WHICH I CANNOT FIND IN ANALYTICS.

When I look into language in Analytics I can track 12 "US speaking" visitors and 7 unique clicks. Nice, thats a CTR of almost 60%! I guess this is users with EN-US as browser language.
When I look into location in Analytics I can track 0 American vistors or ANY OTHER GEO. But, shouldnt then Netrefer track my links as Danish (my targeted geo)?

I really don't want to swear but HOW THE FUCK can Netrefer give me this data???
http:// prntscr.com/ie1e6j

Frank

Reaction score
I use a US browser, I'm british and live in Spain so that's one scenario, also bilinguals usually prefer the US or UK browser over say danish, your clicks seem to match almost in volume

Reaction score
I use a US browser, I'm british and live in Spain so that's one scenario, also bilinguals usually prefer the US or UK browser over say danish, your clicks seem to match almost in volume

I am Swedish, US browser, Danish VPN, living in Thailand. I love how we live in such a global world :)

Yeah and thats the funny thing. The languages I am not promoting has a 100% CTR, meanwhile the geo I am promoting has 20%.

However we have not discussed the option of bots; I have not heard of ghostspam which also clicks on links. But that could be one scenario as well.

Ryan Henderson

Reaction score
Hi all, I have just been alerted to this thread by NetRefer. The first thing to say is that NetRefer only shows data operators provide, so any issues with conversion are down to the individual Brands, not NetRefer.

As you'll be aware, conversion rates differ wildly per Brand per Geo. If anyone here would like to raise specific concerns with any Kindred Group Brands, please contact me directly: ryan dot henderson at kindredgroup dot com.

Thanks, Ryan.

ARZ

Reaction score
I have no personal experience with promoting Unibet, just one of smaller brands which was bought by Uni, and is currently under Kindred and found no bug.
I promoted LeoVegas for a long time, ended in 2017 when my main LeoVegas market was closed and they did not applied for a licence. My experience with them was good actualy, many depositors and payments without problems. Their CRM was quite good from my point of view. But like I said, I do not promote them for some time, so I do not have any fresh kind of info.
Also I think they are doing good when they bought Royal Panda.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, NetRefer has just informed us about this thread. As my colleague at Unibet said, NetRefer only shows data that the operator provides - I can ensure you that your conversion issues aren't NetRefer related.

We have many affiliates performing really well with the LeoVegas brand therefore if you would like us to take a close look as to why your account isn't converting, please get in touch with our team directly on affiliateteam@leovegas. com

LeoVegas Affiliate Team

Biti

Reaction score
Could the Leo Vegas affiliate team also tell a bit more about the € 50k clause?