Las Vegas in Nov 2010

Holland87

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Does anybody have any information about the affiliate meet up in Las Vegas this year?

I would like to go again but of course need the details of when it will take place and if there is any kind of itinerary for the meeting as a whole.

Thanks for any 411 you may have. :)

Baccarat

Reaction score
Is this only for the seasoned affiliates?

greedygirl

Reaction score
Is this only for the seasoned affiliates?

Not at all. Actually, this is where we 'season' affiliates! :p

Every year a bunch of us get together just to hang out and talk shop (or whatever else!) in a completely unstructured atmosphere. During this week, Global Gaming Expo (G2E) is taking place in Vegas (always a cool thing to check out)--Nov. 15th - 17th. Generally, GPWA has a little cocktail party/gathering. Not sure if AGD will do something this year (Andy???).

It's just a really fun time and a great time to get to know a bunch of cool peeps.

I know Christine (BonusStreak) will be there more towards mid-week--there will be several of us there from the 15th - 20th.

Holland87

Reaction score
THANK YOU bonustreak and greedygirl for the dates. Now I can start making plans to go and get seasoned! ;)

Baccarat, I am such an unknown in the biz who needs a lot of salt and pepper still and attended the meet up last year and got to hang out with some of the most seasoned affiliates out there. Including bonustreak and greedygirl.

You should try and make it. It's loads of fun!

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
I'll be there too but haven't set any dates yet. I love these Vegas outings...

belgamo

Reaction score
This is on my DO NOT MISS list, much better for any size affiliate as you can see and mingle with everyone. Last year was awesome and allowed affiliates to have a private meeting to share industry thoughts without having to let the affiliate programs know what were thinking.

Simmo!

Reaction score
I'm with Tony :D Last year was just a brilliant week all round.

dendrite

Reaction score
Can't wait for it! - I'll be there from the 7th to the 21st, as I'm heading both Pubcon and G2E. Really looking forward to catching-up with people I met last year as well as meeting new faces...

Goes without saying, I'm saving all my pennies up for my annual slot-fix too!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking into this :) It is much tougher this year with a newborn, but might still happen.

Would be great to see all the AGD members again, though!

Perc

Reaction score
We'll see how much I make in my first two months, but I don't think it will be enough to fund a week in Vegas. ;D

Sounds like lots of fun though!

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Ok, it looks like many will be there from the 15th of November to the 19th. I am going to try to make it too...

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Still working on it myself. Would like this to become a tradition, but kids can get in the way of that ;)

Hopefully I will know a bit more soon.

Holland87

Reaction score
I'll be there from the 17th to the 22nd. Don't start the festivities without me! lol

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Wasn't it over a weekend last year? That would be a lot easier for me and the wife. Are the dates all during the week for everyone?

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Most people will be there during the week... me too.