ladbrokes problems

ThomasTilt

Reaction score
hi

im new here , just have had some problems with ladbrokes , i found this forum, through a pokeraffiforum i will just copy paste my message from the other forum. just to let you guys know

Hi AGD

i dont know where to post this .

but i have affiliate account with ladbrokes probley 50keuro in total rake(system only show netrake)

first we started with em signed alot players .

there system was down was i told , of some tech problems .

so we made a google DOC with that manager , they just said yes all players can start NP.

then we started all players about 10 did not show up in the system , they where some how tracked other affiliates.(they would not move em to us as told, if sign up problems happens)

im in personal contact with all the players my self , so there we lost about 10-20keuro in total rake( just the 3 weeks they played)

any ideas what i can do???? i know it is just sad they are tracked to another affiliate , but still we made google doc becouse of techproblems, and the 2 managers just said yes u start em we will retrack em to you.

2rd problem , we allso have alot danish players there , only 2 show up in the system the rest are on the googleDOC next to it(some was not tracked right allso there, but i said just sad)

but the danish ones that are tracked right(google doc, only 2 in affi backend)
this ones will first show up in our backend , in 2rd Q if 2013 ( some where from april to july will we first get paied from them,even we started working with em in sep 2012. )

i think this is pretty sick , iv been working 5 years plus in poker affiliate , never had problemls like i have in ladbrokes. we email/call by phone/skype hardly anything happens.

anyone can help with advise or some new contacts at ladbrokes or just something??
we send about 40 depositing players with in 3 weeks , but ofcouse try to move em now with all this problems .

Thanks