Lack of Traffic

RoyalMachine

Reaction score
Hello guys!
I am back with my dumb questions again!
Sorry a lot for asking such questions..but I feel really frustrated.
At this moment I am trying to update my web content as much as possible.

But there is a bad part...and the bad part is that I feel that I am writing the articles/reviews for myself only...
I have registered my domain on August 30.

And I am not getting any hits at all...
Why is this happening...
I am researching lot's of keywords in order to improve my PR but with no success at all...

I think i'm just not ranking in google which is very bad ;(
What can I do to bring some decent numbers of traffic to my website.
This is a picture of my Google Analytics.

2w582vr.png

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly, that looks about right considering the age of the site. It takes time. Do a little (not a lot) of link building. Push more quality content. and, relax ;)

Frank

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
it's always disheartening when you 1st get into this game.. spend hours writing reviews SEO etc.. big plans on how you are going to make thousands every month but... nothing!! it really does take time and apart from time your content needs to be better than the top 10 results as after that traffic is minimal.. the best way to counter it is to write about something someone hasn't written about.. be different as your authority grows your reviews will start to rank.

baldidiot

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I have registered my domain on August 30.

Of this year? As in it's been up for a week?

You're not going to get traffic that quickly through organic search. It'll be three to six months before you start really seeing anything decent.

RoyalMachine

Reaction score
@Frank,really helpful answer thank you a lot for the response you pretty much summed up my story in few words!

@CaseyM yeah i guess I was very excited when released the website and that made me think everything will happen in no time..

@baldidiot Yes i was just trying to rush things forward,and now i realize that I am not supposed to,gonna give it some time and see how everything goes!

Another Question
Should I keep writing new articles,reviews etc.., or I should focus on SEO only..Until i get some traffic :?