Join Mentor Program

tooluckynow

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi Guard Dog,
I am new to this whole industry and have been reading the forums for awhile.
I just registered and am very, very interested in joining the mentoring program ;D.
I would like to find out a bit more about how it works (It seems a little too altruistic as I understand it) and get help in building myself an affiliate business.

Many thanks
Tooluckynow

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to find out a bit more about how it works (It seems a little too altruistic as I understand it) and get help in building myself an affiliate business.

haha - I like that :) A little too altruistic.

I help lots of folks and really do not look for much benefit out of it all to be honest. Ask around.

The mentorship helps me (AffiliateGuardDog.com) in the following ways:

1. You become active at the forums typically when going through the mentorship program - which makes for more conversations here.

2. You promote programs that are 'Affiliate-Friendly', which helps you pick good programs, but also helps you (and others) understand the benefit of utilizing programs marked as certified here at AGD.

So - it does help out AGD a bit. Not a ton and I don't really make any direct earnings off of helping people in the program. I get the residual. Forum activity and feeling like I am helping out.

If I would have had help in the beginning, I would have been successful much earlier, IMO.

Now, if you want to send me information on exactly what your experience level is and what you are looking to do, I can guide you.

Send an email to: mentoring[at][/at]affiliateguarddog.com

tooluckynow

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Sent details

Hi Guard Dog.
I have sent details of my level of knowledge etc. to the email address provided. Hope you got it and I look forward to the reply
Thanks

tooluckynow:)