Ivy Affiliates manager not responding

danniee

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a small issue with Ivy Affiliates and some things I need to discuss, but the affiliate manager Casandra D that I have on Skype haven't responded in days and I can see her account is online.

Tried sending them a mail too and waiting for a response. Never really had a personal partnership with this group as I've had with many of the other programs, but it has worked well and never really experienced any problems.

Does anyone have any suggestions who else I can contact on Skype or have you also had problems getting in touch with them?

RazorGamer

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
Hi, try this phone number that I have on file here:

+44 20-7317-4414

They're located in the United Kingdom and because I'm in Australia, I have to dial 00111 before dialing their number to reach them.

Good luck.

danniee

Reaction score
Thank you. I will try that if they don't answer by mail or if I don't get a response on Skype. Really annoying having to chase people around like this.

danniee

Reaction score
They responded. All is good. They have been very busy due to launching new brands which I can understand.

danniee

Reaction score
Can someone mark this as solved maybe?

Biti

Reaction score
They responded. All is good. They have been very busy due to launching new brands which I can understand.

That is the problem with this white labels. Instead of improving their product (which is no luxury at all) or optimizing regular processes (like paying on time or responding) they're busy with just releasing more of the same new brands.

danniee

Reaction score
I agree in general regarding white labels but I've been working with Ivy for a long time now and never experienced any issues. Always payed on time and always responded.