iGaming Idol Awards 2018

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
iGaming Idol Awards show, created to recognize top talent in the online gambling industry, was recently held in Malta, with the Gaming Innovation Group earning multiple awards. GiG was also recognized as the Employer Branding of the Year.
More info could be found here.

What are your impressions regarding this year's winner and iGaming Idol Awards process? Have you attended this event?

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
iGaming Idol Awards sound like a fun event and it's been around for a few years now I believe.

If someone happens to know, I'd be interested to know how the candidates are judged - I'm especially curious about the employer branding as it's something I did my master's thesis about.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
I found more info on the iGaming Idol LinkedIn page. They say:
"It’s the first award show in the iGaming industry to exclusively recognize individuals, not companies or projects. Another unique feature is the 3-step judging process, which includes "Meet the Judges", where all finalists will have 15 mins to convince the 3 judges per category. Most other award shows will select their winners purely based on written communication, here the finalists have to prove themselves in person, which results in a high integrity award that one can feel extra proud of having on the shelf at home."
And more about the criteria to win could be found on their official website.