If you are feeling stressed, because your players ...

Roulette Zeitung

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
... are winning so much that you need a break for some seconds, then try this escape from reality:

Leopold

LandofOz

Reaction score
Interesting video, but the soundtrack scared my puppy.

Frank

Reaction score
I have a program where every depositor is a lucky winner.. this just gave me the motivation to pull them down

Roulette Zeitung

Reaction score
No, but in your case CPA is better than eating frustrated a bowl full of hash cookies as early as 8 am in the morning.

Leopold

CygX1

Reaction score
@affeaffe If you do not trust the operator but want to promote the brands, CPA is sometimes the best way to go. However, if you have a feeling they you are scammed at a particular affiliate program, they would probably do the same somehow with CPA as well.

i-man

Reaction score
I don't do CPA deals. Anytime i had to switch a deal with a brand to CPA I'm going to stop promoting that brand. Ive been in this industry long enough to learn that CPA deals don't worth it. I have had players who for the first month only deposit $20, a few months later and i'm now earning over a $1,000 per month from said players. Would a CPA deal be fair to me?

CygX1

Reaction score
@i-man An answer to your question depends on how well your other customers are performing. If the retention and player value of your customers is excellent in general, I would not do CPA either. Or go hybrid.

But yes, in most cases rev share is the better option.

Frank

Reaction score
Would never do CPA, my players are worth too much.. we target experienced players so CPA might be great for 1st time players but not for us, just every now and again you get that one program where every player is suspiciously lucky.. but as too much stats are hidden as standard on many programs it's hard to get a real judgement so best option is replace them