I can't send or receive PM

big fish

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I am not able to send or receive PM

is this because I have an old account with very little activity? I joined AGD many years ago but only made my first post recently. Any help/advice would be appreciated. thanks!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Big Fish, Casey is correct, you need around 20 good posts before you will be able.

big fish

Reaction score
Hey Ben! How are you? You have my personal email if you need something I can help you with let me know. Or text me :)
hey christine! im ok thanks, getting back into the biz much more lately :) i don't have your number anymore, lost my contacts ahile back. please message me your contact info on fb

kwblue

Reaction score
Your posts are good, I'll upgrade you.

It is a manual process to determine who is a real user and who is not. Who wants to contribute and who just wants to put links in and then go away. This industry is pretty ripe with spammers and very tough to keep on top of - so I implemented this change about 5 years ago to make sure we didn't get overrun by users who really didn't help the community.

big fish

Reaction score
Your posts are good, I'll upgrade you.

It is a manual process to determine who is a real user and who is not. Who wants to contribute and who just wants to put links in and then go away. This industry is pretty ripe with spammers and very tough to keep on top of - so I implemented this change about 5 years ago to make sure we didn't get overrun by users who really didn't help the community.
Cool, thanks a lot!

LA-Martyn

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Welcome back Ben. See you in Berlin?

Ryders

Reaction score
Good day.
Request to watchdog and me personally include personal messages.
Unless of course you consider me a spam bot.:D:D