I am trying to rescind the agreement because I do not like the company BINPARTNER

rescind the agreement binpartner

• no good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • scam

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

marcos

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I am trying to rescind the agreement because I do not like the company, I do not like the advisors, I do not accept their terms and in general I do not like anything. Then send by email to promo @ binpartner.com With the following message: It is requested to rescind the affiliation contract, any binomo and binpartner advertising is deleted as the agreement marks in terms and conditions and my current payment is requested and during the 3 months that the agreement marks. No reference will be made to brands of their products and as established in their agreement. Literal copy of your terms: 8.6. From the moment of the termination of the Agreement, the Affiliate no longer accumulates Affiliate payments and / or References for new Affiliate Clients. At the same time, the Trading Platform continues to pay affiliate payments to affiliated customers already registered for 3 (three) months from the date of termination of the Agreement. I have 2 accounts. -The first teposicioas @ gmail.com REF CODE de10e62fd3c9 that will have 5 or 8 FTD and there is 5.81 $ USD -The second account that I have deleted FTD and say that I was all records (lie) I only made one and to test and if I made deposit (they never paid me, that in another post I put the complaint). That account is: milagrosbenavidescuasquer @ gmail. com and has $ 106.41 REF CODE: 354769add88e They ask for 5 FTD but if I do not understand wrong if I rescind the agreement I voluntarily must pay what is in that I do not have a second 5FTD account and for 3 months continue paying me. Is this all this? Their response is to insult them, well, I'm not going to call them handsome, erasing FTD and money and they do not pay me the first account or the second for the 5 FTD. I do not want to know anything about this company, I want them to pay me what they owe me and those 3 months, close my account and in life contact me. I even published a negative review of when I made a deposit to test their platform and they deceived me with lies (that other post I explain it with images well. opcionesbinarias.site estafa-binomo The company is that I do not want to know anything, just pay what I have to do for 3 months and forget about it. what I do? I already wrote several emails and nothing happens.

marcos

Reaction score
Hi,
Plz change tittle good:
I am trying to rescind the agreement because I do not like the company BINPARTNER

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Added upon request:

cooperacion-terminada-no-pagar.png

Attachments

• cooperacion-terminada-no-pagar.png
    cooperacion-terminada-no-pagar.png
    118.7 KB · Views: 147

marcos