How will you inform Google that a particular page contains Adult content?

Elly

Reaction score
How will you inform Google that a particular page contains Adult content?

lalalaenhund

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Don't put adult content on sites that are not adult websites. But if you must, I'd noindex that page.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
That's a bizarre question because while gambling is for 18+ it's not rated as "Adult" content. Was this question pertaining to a gambling portal or p#rn site?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, you need to specify. MOST terms and conditions forbid their banners to be on adult websites. Essentially you would be giving them free traffic if they chose to implement the clause.

edgarf76

Reaction score
You have to keep them seperate, in a perfect world you would be able to mix them, but it is against the TOS for most programs. Besides, Adult traffic is very "Cheap" traffic, it takes 40,000 hits to get one conversion depending on the program you are working with (not including dating and webcaming), i doubt it would monetize well.

Vladi

Reaction score
Come on, Elly is just posting random garbage to spam his or her links that they have posted in their signature. WTF does grafted polymers, mould release agents or tribasic lead sulphate have to to with a gambling affiliate forum?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
signature permissions removed.

Thamma vongsa

Reaction score
You should make a template when enter anyone in website +18 yes or no

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Come on, Elly is just posting random garbage to spam his or her links that they have posted in their signature. WTF does grafted polymers, mould release agents or tribasic lead sulphate have to to with a gambling affiliate forum?

Agree, I've noticed an increase in these "type" of members lately. The best way to stop them signing up is removing privileges until X number of posts are made.
I'd reckon 20 posts would be a reasonable number. This would help sort out those who are serious from those who are looking at AGD forum as another spot to gain multiple sig links etc.

BTW those profile links in Elly's page are still active o_O

Signature
Grafted Polymers | Mould Release Agents | Tribasic Lead Sulphate |

Elly is a Link SPAMMER

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, fixed. the 20 post thingy isn't there in xenForo. That was an add-on for vBulletin even. Not sure why they don't have this. I think there is some sort of escalating privilidge, so will have to look into that instead.

edgarf76

Reaction score
Yep, fixed. the 20 post thingy isn't there in xenForo. That was an add-on for vBulletin even. Not sure why they don't have this. I think there is some sort of escalating privilidge, so will have to look into that instead.

Andy not sure if you know but the forum is working in taptalk now for Ipads.