How are the first 2 weeks of 2009?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I was checking stats and noticed (for me) that the first portion of 2009 is looking up. So I thought I would ask - How is your 2009 so far?

2008 was a great year and in the last several months business picked up in a very good way. This trend has continued through the first part of January and, if all goes well, another good month will follow.

What am I doing differently? I've begun doing a bit more outsourcing of projects and content. It saves me time and allows me to get into site development more than 'feature and content' development.

Additionally, I have concentrated a bit more on SEO and a bit less on Google PR :)

I hope everyone is having a great 2009 so far! :emoticon-0123-party:smellie_groupjump:

Last edited:

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
January is looking good so far.

December was a disaster -- I only earned half as much in December as I did in November. :(

Overall, though, 2008 was good, and 2009 is starting out nicely. Hopefully we'll all have a profitable and successful year! ;D

WagerX

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Looking good here.

The first two weeks are looking good so far. I hope it stays like that.

I did ok in December. It would have been a recoord month, but I had two high rollers break the bank so to speak.

I try to focus on new players, and increasing the qualified traffic to my sites. I think if I focus on those, the overall picture will continue to look good.

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Engineer hit it on the head. December scared the crap out of me, so did the beginning of Jan. But now seems like we are getting back to normal (phew!)