horse racing affilaites? - step inside

ecb09

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Any money in making a track specific horse racing affiliate site? I know it cuts down on options but perhaps if you target well with key words and rank high on google good money can be had?

track specific meaning churchill downs (kentucky derby) site specific.

If you have any input please let me know.

thx!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Bonustreak should be able to tell you about that. I know she worked with Horse Profits, which is AGD certified.

ecb09

Reaction score
That would be awesome! thx for the help bonusstreak!

It is hard as you say and for sure you need to know about the industry and what keywords to target etc. I can put you in touch with Aaron he is really great and helped me out a lot learning how to market the horses.

HorseProfits

Reaction score
Hi,

We have several affiliates that do well with us but 'good money' can be subjective. I don't believe any of our affilates only target the horses. Because like sports, there is definite season to the industry. The best times are April through August with the Triple Crown and Oct/Nov for the Breeders' Cup where traffic can be exponentially larger on peak race days.

Our affiliates generally refer traffic by high ranking sites as well as via blogs and through 'picks' programs or 'systems' and have a genuine interest in the industry.

Best of luck.

Regards
Aaron Black
Manager
HorseProfits.com

Last edited:

tryme1

Reaction score
Hey ecb09,

There's lots of money to be made in promoting horse racing betting. The thing is : it's tricky - you can't just say 'oh, look, Racebook.com or whoever offers horse racing betting'. That kind of approach will fail.

Racing punters bet every day, but they are super savvy and always, always want the best odds. In order to maximize any kind of return from these people, you need to tell them: who offers the best guaranteed odds, give them picks that win, point them to the best value racebooks, provide detailed form, going and rider information.

In short, you need to be convincingly expert about the sport or they'll go elsewhere. Just my two cents. It's something I've never mastered but good luck to you if you can deliver because it's a fantastic market to get into.