Hi All

Elliott

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Just a quick post to let you all know I’ve now joined Affiliate Edge, for the moment I'm working with members of our team on new exciting projects which will come to light over the next few weeks, all of which focuses on generating maximum earnings for affiliates and the best possible playing environment for players.

I will of course keep you all up-to-date with developments over the coming weeks, If your planning on going to Amsterdam I would love to meet up with you and give you more insight into our future plans. :)

Please either PM me or e-mail me on elliottATelektronik.co.uk.

Respectfully
Elliott.

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Cool to see you back! :emoticon-0148-yes:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, great to see you back Elliott!!! This is awesome news and I can only see good things from Affiliate Edge with you there.

Congrats!

Holland87

Reaction score
Elliott,

So nice to see you back in the game! :D

I barely got to work with you before you left your last job! Let's make this one a longer lasting working relationship! ;D

Last edited:

Elliott

Reaction score
Updates

As mentioned, we´ll have lots to announce over the coming weeks, all very good news which all of us at Affiliate Edge are excited about. I´ll post these updates in our sub forum and I´ll also be posing questions to affiliate members here at AGD over the coming weeks which you´ll find in the "Round Table Discussions" forum.

Thanks again for the welcome back..

Holland- It will be my pleasure helping you earning great money with us, and I´m sure I´ll be around slightly longer in my present position, thanks for your concern and I´ll look forward to working with you again:).

Elliott

Renee

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response here....

I think this is great news, Elliott! Congrats! :emoticon-0137-clapp

Me too...

Congrats Elliot and good luck in your new role :)