Hello & feedback.

Arturs

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Just wanted to say hello! I'm Arturs and I'm not new to the industry, just to AGD =)

Recently with the team launched a new design and looking for a dose of criticism.

Site: Slotsbang dot com

Let me know what do you think.

Thanks,
Arturs

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to AGD! I had a quick look, nice, clean design plus unique rating design;)

Frank

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Nice looking site,. H2, H3 text etc is damn massive and im on a 4k monitor.. also watch those backlinks.. its a new site and its being flooded with .in links.. might never get the trust rating if you start off like that.

Arturs

Reaction score
Nice looking site,. H2, H3 text etc is damn massive and im on a 4k monitor.. also watch those backlinks.. its a new site and its being flooded with .in links.. might never get the trust rating if you start off like that.
Thanks.

Yeah, the headings are huge, but that's part of the design.
Regarding backlinks - there was a redirect experiment that now is removed.

Cheers.

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome!

The site looks cool. One change I would do is with the navigation. At the moment it's hover on desktop and the hover boxes are quite small so if you move cursor away the navigation closes, and that's bad ux.

You could make the menu either clickable and it stays open until user clicks something or then hover but to close you need to click something, or perhaps you could make the navigation boxes much bigger and keep the current setup.

Madars Pahmurkins

Reaction score
Hi Artur & Welcome.

Just looked at your site, looks very nice and clean and as melcb mentioned unique comparison design.

Some things what popped out:
Some part of site needs to be looked at as design wise they don't match.
But more important, can't see any traffic to your site, however huge amount of backlinks.

Overall nice site thou :)