Guts is locking german players

Bonus Paradise

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Really bad news!
Where will this end? Next brand who locks germany, a really big country.

GUTS.COM WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO OFFER OUR SERVICES TO GERMAN CUSTOMERS

I regret to inform you that due to a recent verdict in Germany, where a German customer was fined for playing on a foreign online gaming website, Guts.com will no longer be able to offer our services to German customers.
This means that you will no longer be able to send us German players.

German-flag-map.png

For your information:
Our German accounts will be locked from 16th February 2015. Until then, players can access their accounts and request withdrawals, which will be processed as quickly as possible. Withdrawals can be requested after the lockdown as well through live chat or email (support@guts.com).

All of us here at Guts are terribly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and we would like to thank all our German players and affiliates for participating and contributing. We hope to welcome you back in the future. After all, said verdict goes against everything the EU stands for and we do expect the verdict to be overturned. If you have any questions about the recent development regarding German players, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Last edited:

admin

Notification Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
A reminder is sent to all affiliate managers.

PaaskeUK

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am absolute gutted (GUTSed) as I my best players and nice income is from Germany. So bye bye to my nice revenue I had build up. Most of my earnings was from one German player. Will have to hope things pick up from other players soon....