gambling writer

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
The problem you will run up against is that we have a Resources section at AGD where we list trusted writers. Those are writers that AGD members have used and trust to write good quality, copyscape-approved content. Most affiliates do not trust unknowns for their content, so it is an uphill battle for you IMO.

PokerWriter

Reaction score
Help me out guys! I am desperate. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Don't like the articles? Don't pay me. No problem.

slotplayer

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
the problem I find with per word is articles lose their articulation, where a single word can define something, per word writers tend to take the long way home.

PokerWriter

Reaction score
Agency costs. When the interests of the agent and the principle are not exactly aligned. You just have to keep shopping until you find someone who can deliver adequate quality, I suppose.

slotplayer

Reaction score
I also have found that if you overwhelm the writer, (say you want all the net ent slot games reviewed for example) the work can suffers as the writer gets overwhelmed. I find its better to piece meal the slot game reviews a few at a time over x amount of time. jmo

autonomas

Reaction score
PokerWriter, can you leave you email address so I can contact you? Thanks.

RyanWeb

Reaction score
the problem I find with per word is articles lose their articulation, where a single word can define something, per word writers tend to take the long way home.
Agreed, and yes you need to weed out the bad from the good writers.. But I find if you let them know, their is always more work for the best of the best, they tend to do a good job. I usually say something like 'between 400 and 600 words, just as long as it needs to be'. This usually provides high quality and flexibility, letting them know if they write great content, their is always more work to come :)