Gambling Wages

NDG

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
When does Gambling Wages normally pay affiliate earnings?

I asked them via e-mail, but I haven't received a response back.

Onlinea

Reaction score
E-wallets usually between 18th-25th. If its your first payment and you dont get your payment until the end of the month try to contact them on steve@gwages.com

RyanWeb

Reaction score
Payment is almost always received around the 25th. I am paid via bank wire (US), so if you are using an ewallet you should get it a bit earlier. They are very good about monthly payments, being paid at the end of the month doesn't bother me, its been like clockwork for years.

NDG

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I just wanted to make sure that they hadn't made payments already.
It is our first payment with them. We haven't done much with them until last month.
I don't mind if we are paid later in the month as long as they keep a payment schedule.

paulajardine

Reaction score
I think the site says payments between the 15th and 20th, but Steve has personally told me between the 15th and 25th. I get paid by ewallet and have not received payment yet this month. I was just speaking with Steve and he told me that all payments are still finishing to go out, and there are several still on queue. He said it should be soon.
I have personally always gotten paid, even if it was a bit late sometimes. Hopefully all the payments will be received soon. I will also update when I get my payment.

paulajardine

Reaction score
I just wanted to update and let you know that I got a partial payment to my ewallet today (it is normal for me to get a partial payment because of the size of the payment). Hopefully you have gotten yours, or get it soon as well.

NDG

Reaction score
We were paid today via Neteller. :)

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Not yet, my buddy is waiting on a check and I am waiting on a bank wire (US).. I would assume the checks where sent when the ewallet payments where sent (usually how it goes..)..

Looks like December commission payments are hopefully going to be received in February for Check and Bank Wire payments since today is the last day of January.

____
____

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
FYI- We received our Dec. commission check today, (Monday Feb 1st)

Hope others have received their payments as well.

____
____