Gambling Commission Partners With Facebook

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Gambling Commission in partnership with Facebook created guidance aimed at limiting the number of gambling-related adverts. Guidance will help lowering the risk of exposure to gambling-related advertisement and messages.

The Commission’s Chief Executive, Neil McArthur, said: “Partnering with Facebook to produce this guidance is a welcome step for us in order to offer consumers clear, practical advice, and I hope that this will help them limit the gambling-related content they see when using the platform.”

Source: https://www.gamblingcommission.gov....helping-consumers-limit-gambling-content.aspx

Reaction score
Really? :D:D:D
Do you know how FB ads works and how often they close even legal accounts who just selling usual staff -too often! So the guys who work with FB ads found ways how to create hundreds of new accounts and work with them. The same way also for gambling advertising for affiliates. FB make more money with black gambling / crypto / adult dating then you can image :))

I guess it´s just hot talks around the cake

danniee

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
From what I can tell the market has sort of given up on the UK. It's only getting worse and it's already bad. Sadly, off-shore markets is going to be the big thing, far outside the reach of the UKGC's control. That's what happens when you over regulate. Live, learn, rinse and repeat and all that.

Reaction score
I completely agree with you! We all need to floor much more to the future and adapt our strategy on how to move. Those options are also with license or no, together with big players or solo...