Gambling Affiliations - Extreme Long Holding Money - No Payments - Be Aware

FAZIII1

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Im have status payments - ? On Hold ( Waiting ) not aproved - over 3 month .... Person from polish who work with this Poor group - send messege - he alredy finish cooperations with them - and all emials and issue pleased send to some other person ( email) - So im have some ernings ( 90€-Not big amount - but money is money) in Hold on status over 3 month. Im send email ask why my money still have status hold on - Im not recived any answer.

Gambling affilations is extreme bad program - Be Aware dont cooperations with them - They always hold on your money - and if you will be lucky you recived pamyments after 2-3 month ( if you bring them player in decemeber - then MAYBY they pay you in example March - for you decemeber player )

Minimum withdrawal from this poor program is 100€ but in my experience and in my situations im wonna definitly close my accont and dont be continue cooperation with them.( and get my 90€ back) In normal program if person close accont then they pay - But in this place they probably say - you must erned more then 100€ ..... Anyway my issue now is

- They hold on my money overy 90 day ( 3 month)
-They dont answer in my emials.