Gambling Affiliation Scam?

Paul420

Reaction score
Hey community,

does anyone of you have experience with gambling-affiliation.com? I have serious problems with this company as registrations and deposits are not tracked. 135€ CPA commission is still open...
Link clicks are tracked btw which confuses me a lot. Could it be possible that the data needs a few days to be updated? (With other platforms this never has taken more time than a day actually)
Unluckily they are not responding to my messages on skype and directly on the website.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Lucy CBC

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi Paul, sorry but not working with them. However, from our experience, if they don't answer and stats aren't updated for days it's definitely not a good sign, it shouldn't take this long for sure.
You should maybe pause the campaigns until you do get a clear answer...good luck, let us know.

Paul420

Reaction score
Hey Lucy thanks for your awnser!

Just checked the stats today and now everything seems to be alright. 135€ commission on hold :)
But still no replies on my messages which is really strange and dubios in my opinion.
I hope that at least the money find its way to my bank account without any further troubles.

vostrej

Reaction score
Hello, i have the same problem with Gambling Affiliation .... :(

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a good friend who worked there and still has unpaid salaries pending. I definitely recommend avoiding. There are better networks like Matching Visions.

Gambling Affiliation

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
So first and to clarify the title of this topic, Gambling Affiliation has been in the industry for 15 years, we are well established and have cooperation with the biggest brands in Europe for years. Our office is in Malta / Sliema and any affiliates / operators who would like to meet us are more than welcome to come over. If we were a scam, I guess we wouldn't have lasted that long in the business and established operators wouldn't associated their brands with us.
Regarding statistics updates, we get them from the operators directly. For most of our campaigns they are daily updated but for some others they take longer (every few days).
Regarding payment, we do the pay out to our affiliates once the operators has paid us. So the quicker they pay us, the faster we can release the payment to the affiliates. We do 2 payout sessions per months, on the 1st and on the 15th of each month.
All this is stated in our Terms and Conditions.
If any of you would like some specific clarification, please feel free to PM me.
Antoine Szczot
ceo@gambling-affiliation.com
CEO - Gambling Affiliation

Last edited:

Gambling Affiliation

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
I have a good friend who worked there and still has unpaid salaries pending. I definitely recommend avoiding. There are better networks like Matching Visions.
Joonas, not sure who is your good friend ... I have PM you to clarify that as all our employees are obviously paid and your post is clearly damaging our image which is not acceptable.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Last edited:

firstoption

Reaction score
We earn bettors' trust by doing two main things: firstly, we help them to solve any bookmaker related issues that may arise and, secondly, we provide unbiased bookmaker ratings.
be aware of also crowdfunding scams

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Joonas, not sure who is your good friend ... I have PM you to clarify that as all our employees are obviously paid and your post is clearly damaging our image which is not acceptable.

I have answered your PM message. We can continue there.

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
We earn bettors' trust by doing two main things: firstly, we help them to solve any bookmaker related issues that may arise and, secondly, we provide unbiased bookmaker ratings.
be aware of also crowdfunding scams

well this is a truly baffling post

tipster

Reaction score
yes gambling affiliation is not a serious platform, i'vs worked with them 3 years ago and they still me multiple time my commissions.

Andy Clark

Reaction score
I worked with them a bit a couple of years ago. Wouldn't rush back to be honest.

TipAGambler

Reaction score
Thank you guys for posting these posts, super important for us affiliates to share.
I don't work with them, and I try to stick to programs which are certified by AGD.

Unfortunately, sometimes I have to work with unknown operators for various reasons. Feels good to know that we can cover most of the industry here in the forums.

Just wanted to say thanks :D

Mitch Milwall

Reaction score
Very poor experience. Traffic was full of bonus hunters and very low level bets. Not a serious partner. Avoid.

robjmiller84

Reaction score
Hey community,

does anyone of you have experience with gambling-affiliation.com? I have serious problems with this company as registrations and deposits are not tracked. 135€ CPA commission is still open...
Link clicks are tracked btw which confuses me a lot. Could it be possible that the data needs a few days to be updated? (With other platforms this never has taken more time than a day actually)
Unluckily they are not responding to my messages on skype and directly on the website.

Thanks in advance for any help!
How quickly was your issue resolved? Literally, from the moment the issue arises to its solution.