Full Tilt warning for USA affiliates

pokertramp

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Dear Affiliate,

We regret to inform you that due to recent actions by the U.S. government, Full Tilt Poker is still unable to facilitate real money play, deposits, or withdrawals by players based in the United States. Unfortunately, this includes the processing of any affiliate commission payments to your affiliate account.

Rest assured that our technical and legal teams are working towards a solution that would allow us to return this commission to you as soon as possible. As always, all affiliate and player accounts remain safe and secure, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by these actions.

We will keep you updated with any information as it becomes available. Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,

Full Tilt Poker Affiliate Team
When I asked if this means being a USA affiliate I will not get paid for any earnings since April 1st I was told this:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

We are currently working on a resolution for U.S affiliates and their players however we do not have a time frame yet for this process.

You can continue to promote Full Tilt Poker to non U.S players and we will keep you updated on future developments.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Regards,

Kevin
The Affiliate Team at Full Tilt Poker
I'm thinking we will never see any money from them again...I'm pulling all my FT links/banners down. If they can't guarantee we will get paid why promote them?

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
Sad to hear that. In the same time, the one to blame is our very own US Government.