Fresh New Designer!

Eduardo

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hello Affiliates! Ive been a graphic designer for Gambling for 10 years and Im expanding my network to AGD after working with PAS for some time now. I do it all from logos, to mascots to video and motion graphics to app development.

As part of me coming to AGD I have plenty of newcomer discounts. Message me for any inquiries
icon_smile.gif

www.eyenod.com

www.eyenod.deviantart.com
Feel free to ask for more portfolio examples if you need them
icon_smile.gif

Last edited:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
And don't forget the AGD logo he created above and a new one coming as soon as I get the new design , um... designed ;)

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Oh so this is the guy who created the AGD logo. You should have said that Eduardo. Would have saved me reporting your post as spam :D

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes sir... and he just created a zombified version complete with Jackolantern and cobwebs :)

And... BTW.. he sketches this stuff and then colorizes it. This is not a guy that runs off to iStockPhoto, downloads, and price-inflates. He is a REAL artist with good pricing. Well worth what you will pay, IMO. And... besides that.. a really good guy.

newlogo-halloween.jpg

Attachments

• newlogo-halloween.jpg
    newlogo-halloween.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

muffincrumbs

Reaction score
I love it. I would defiantly hire you to do some smaller stuff I need if the price is good.

LandofOz

Reaction score
I'm very impressed by the designs, and will definitely keep you in mind should I require any design work down the road.