FOR SALE 80k + active players

Mr affiliate

Reaction score
Hi everyone. As the title implies I am have a list of active customers from all over Europe. Message for more info and offers. Serious enquires only.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
So your selling a database of players, you've acquired, from some unknown source?

ARZ

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
So, what is the source and why do you sell it anyway?

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Legitimate source that can’t be disclosed publicly.

No offense mate but your an unknown person, selling 80K of player data. Not subscribers to mailing list BUT actual active players. This stinks of a stolen database.

Why? Because everyone who tries to sell this stuff, they all use the same excuse, for not adding full disclosure.

Mr affiliate

Reaction score
Ag
No offense mate but your an unknown person, selling 80K of player data. Not subscribers to mailing list BUT actual active players. This stinks of a stolen database.

Why? Because everyone who tries to sell this stuff, they all use the same excuse, for not adding full disclosure.
Agreed. Thanks for your interest.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Many things, mostly email campaigns to engage new players. The list holds actual depositors.

Yet to discover where or how this member obtained said database of 80K depositing players. When unsure, better to go with gut instinct and believe it's a database obtain from dubious and suspicious means. That way, you don't get scammed.

Mr affiliate

Reaction score
Yet to discover where or how this member obtained said database of 80K depositing players. When unsure, better to go with gut instinct and believe it's a database obtain from dubious and suspicious means. That way, you don't get scammed.
Hi Dave,
Thanks for expressing your concern, however I am not willing to expose the source publicly. If you are really interested and want to be 100% sure this is not a scam, I am always down to set up a face to face meeting or anything to confirm the veracity of such list. As I'm sure you already know such information is valuable, so if you do not intend to do business, please let the big boys deal here.
Thank you!