external-accounts

RyanWeb

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hey I was going through the forum settings and saw you can add External Accounts to be integrated into your profile (Google, facebook and twitter). However when I try to add them it tells me "App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions." Just curious about it.. Am I able to add, or is it not working?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Give it a try now Ryan - I just upgraded your account manually. Typically we wait for a good number of quality posts before upgrading accounts (due to a lot of spamming, especially in this industry). Let me know if it works.

RyanWeb

Reaction score
Thanks, but I still get the same errors.. I tried logging out and also tried from a different browser.

For FB I get the error: App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.

For Twitter I get the error: An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

For Google I get the error: 401. That’s an error. Error: invalid_client no application name

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Please try FB for me. The others aren't working yet.

STM

Reaction score
Oooooooh I'm going to look at this too...;)