E-Wallets Help

Tals

Reaction score
Hi all

Unfortunately I live in Israel and it means that payments from online gambling companies are not allowed in most of the e-wallets.

I found some ways to bypass that but I'm still looking for more solutions.

Beside Neteller, Skrill, can you recommend on more ewallets that accept payments from online gambling companies (and if there is no restrictions where do you live - it much better)

Did someone work maybe with epayments?

Thanks friends

hardcard888

Reaction score
Hi all

Unfortunately I live in Israel and it means that payments from online gambling companies are not allowed in most of the e-wallets.

I found some ways to bypass that but I'm still looking for more solutions.

Beside Neteller, Skrill, can you recommend on more ewallets that accept payments from online gambling companies (and if there is no restrictions where do you live - it much better)

Did someone work maybe with epayments?

Thanks friends

Most gaming site specifically those with Isle of Man gaming license will not accept players from Israel.
For others, Neteller and Moneybookers are most recommended. However, recently Moneybookers have decline payments from online gaming
I am just not sure about that

Tals

Reaction score
Most gaming site specifically those with Isle of Man gaming license will not accept players from Israel.
For others, Neteller and Moneybookers are most recommended. However, recently Moneybookers have decline payments from online gaming
I am just not sure about that
well I'm an affiliate not a player

Tals

Reaction score
Are you able to accept something like moneygram or westernunion? I know some programs will send payments via those options.
yes they cover Israel I just dont know if they accept patments from gambling companies.

In order to collect the money you have to go to changes offices?