Dublin conference, May 2011

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited about the spring affiliate conference being in Dublin this year instead of Prague. :smellie_groupjump: Anyone else?

Hopefully the hotel and the conference hall will be at the same location, or within a 5 minute walk (hint, hint, Alex)... ;)

lucasworkshop

Banned
Reaction score
I am not exited at all :)

it will be only few people talking mostly lies how they are happy with goal to bring the money in their pocket while they still haven't found what they are searching for lol

it's total waste of time ;D

much better to spend that time on work or hobbie :)

Last edited:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not exited at all :)

it will be only few people talking mostly lies how they are happy with goal to bring the money in their pocket while they still haven't found what they are searching for lol

it's total waste of time ;D

much better to spend that time on work or hobbie :)

You really have a shitty attitude :( Sorry to be blunt, but you can say that you don't like conferences without insulting those who do. Everyone has their reason for enjoying (or not) conferences and who are you to say they are wrong?

It seems to me like you are here only to start fights. If you are, then there is no reason to stay at AGD. We are a community of affiliates who try to help one another - not fight all the time. There are other forums for that.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
After looking around more, I do see you have several good posts as well. That is good to know. I know not every post can be perfect, this one just seemed very out of place to me.