Doyles Room & Doyles Room Affiliates Warning

NDN

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I suggest that all affiliates who are currently promoting or considering promoting Doyles Room (via Doyles Room Affiliates) use extreme caution.

I have not received my November earnings (due in December) and we are now just one day away from FEBRUARY!

I suggest using caution with these guys because this is a bare minimum payment and it's supposed to be credited to my player account (meaning there aren't any acceptable excuses due to payment method delays and what not).

Here are the responses I've received from them regarding the late payment:

1/4
Hope you had a wonderful new years !

This should be resolved shortly, we’re waiting on Cake to process the payment.

Please bear with us in the meantime and I’ll do my best to keep you posted.

1/12
Hope you are well.

You can rest assured that your money is safe and we will be paying Novembers and Decembers payment all together. I have made a list of top priority accounts, so as soon things are resolved you will be amongst the first to get paid.

I appreciate your continueed patience on the matter and apologies on the hassle it’s been.

1/20
Hope to find you well.

Things are getting better and better here. We are doing our best to start sending payouts and not make you wait much longer. To request a payout, I just need you to send me the following information so we can start processing your request:

Neteller: Account number/Name in account

(If you don’t already have a NETeller™ account then you can open one from the NETeller website).

Check: Name/Address/Phone

Please send me both options if possible so we can process it either way.

1/24
Thank you for your email.

Your account will be amongst the first to get updated as soon as possible. We highly appreciate your continued patience on the matter.

I'm not quite sure what their deal is, but if a program can't make a minimum payment to a player account then things must be pretty serious.

So once again, I urge everyone to use extreme caution when deciding whether or not to promote these guys. With their recent switch to their own software, I am sure they'll be looking for increased exposure, so I wanted to take a moment to warn everyone about their extremely late payments.

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
I think it's temporary complications arising from their split with cake.

NDN

Reaction score
Whatever the cause of the problem is; it's certainly unacceptable.

If they can't pay their affiliates a minor amount in a timely fashion then it's a cause for concern in my book.

bb1webs

Reaction score
If doyle truly has anything to do with it then I wouldn't worry too much as I expect once he is made aware of the matter he will seek to see his name made right in the eyes of all.

just my opinion of him. Can't speak on the site/aff program other than I think cake may be worth watching.

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
If doyle truly has anything to do with it then I wouldn't worry too much as I expect once he is made aware of the matter he will seek to see his name made right in the eyes of all.

Does anyone actually believe that Doyle Brunson himself has anything at all to do with the day to day payments to players and affiliates? Personally, I seriously doubt it.

Doyle has most likely only licensed the use of his name out to this outfit and has absolutely no idea whatsoever of what goes on there on a day to day basis...just saying ;)
____
____

NDN

Reaction score
Just to update this thread; I did receive the payment a couple of days after this post was made.

However, I stand behind my initial warning to affiliates. The extremely late payment and the uncertainty in their communications to me still leaves me with the impression that affiliates should use caution when choosing whether or not to work with Doyles Affiliates.

lots0

Reaction score
Does anyone actually believe that Doyle Brunson himself has anything at all to do with the day to day payments to players and affiliates? Personally, I seriously doubt it.

Doyle has most likely only licensed the use of his name out to this outfit and has absolutely no idea whatsoever of what goes on there on a day to day basis...just saying ;)
____
____

From what I understand, Dolly's son Todd and his daughter Pam are currently involved in the day to day running of Doyle's Room. Although, Dolly himself is not directly involved in day to day operations he is involved in making the "Big decisions".

NDN said:
Just to update this thread; I did receive the payment a couple of days after this post was made.

However, I stand behind my initial warning to affiliates. The extremely late payment and the uncertainty in their communications to me still leaves me with the impression that affiliates should use caution when choosing whether or not to work with Doyles Affiliates.

As far as the OP's late payment... There were a LOT of offshore gambling payments and funds transfers that was delayed (for a very short time) by the DOJ seizure of a popular e-wallets funds. Due to the situation with the DOJ, I don't think it is really fair to blame Doyle's Room for something that was out of their control. I think the fact the OP did get paid, although late, says it all.

Last edited:

bb1webs

Reaction score
has absolutely no idea whatsoever of what goes on there on a day to day basis...just saying ;)

thus the reason I said

as I expect once he is made aware

... I couldn't resist. :)