Domain- Slotsquash.com | Is it worth something?

Kapitalo

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hey, i've just bought the domain slotsquash.com and i think the domain name is super brandable and hence worth something, what do you think?

Kapitalo

Reaction score
haha i think its nice for obvius reasons, but tastes are different! Thanks for the luck wishes, guess i need it!

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
haha i think its nice for obvius reasons, but tastes are different! Thanks for the luck wishes, guess i need it!

exactly, be a very boring world if we all thought the same. but you never know, it may be exactly what someone has been looking for and will pay big bucks fingers crossed

Biti

Reaction score
No.

Every domain is brandable, but without being branded, it's worth nothing.

RyanWeb

Reaction score
lol if I didn't already have so many sites to manage, I might take that bet!

I've always wanted to make an offensively professional website... Something similar to thugkitchen.com ... Actually take a moment to read some of the recipes, the entire idea would be great for click-bait and is actually hilarious.

LandofOz

Reaction score
I think that you could brand almost any domain name into a successful site that will appeal to someone :) There are a lot of ridiculous names out there that are doing very well.

pco

Reaction score
anything, well, most is super brandable as long as you build a great site on it. personally i would not have chosen it. that said, i i'mmight be getting too old in this industry by still prefering stuff close to EMD :)

RyanWeb

Reaction score
I also like EMD, or at least close enough to describe what the site is actually about. Is someone told me they ran slotsquash, I wouldn't really know what to expect without more research. If someone told me they ran slotstalk or slotreviews or I have an idea what the site might be about.

If someone told me they ran turdslots, however, I might be inclined to take a look out of curiosity, but then may question the professionalism of the creator :)

Not to hijack the thread, I own gambling.ooo ... I thought it may be worth something to someone one day, maybe me if I find time.

ARZ

Reaction score
I also think that the domain is not much of great, but when you make a good portal on it, it can success for sure.

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Being a squash player I love it :) it isn't really worth anything before you build it into something - probably not too many searches for slotsquash.

worke

Reaction score
I don`t like it , but it`s not so important imo , cause you could brand almost any domain name into a successful site. GL