Domain problem

danieldan

Reaction score
Hello, I have already written on another forum but I did not get help. I have a live24score domain. I would like to develop my website on it, however, implementing live results is too complicated for me and the api and installation costs are currently not feasible for me. Does anyone have any idea how this domain could be used? Evidently suggests live results (I'm not native to English so I'm not sure but I understand it). I was thinking about a portal with betting odds, not on a live basis and not for specific matches but generally on the odds for leagues and winnings over etc. Do you have other ideas or solutions? :)

danieldan

Reaction score
I am refreshing, maybe someone has an idea how to use such a domain in a different way, I was thinking about a regular page with information about bookmakers, how to skillfully use the domain live24score in order that the name was not completely detached from the topic.
Thank you for all the suggestions

Strider1973

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Forget about that domain you have bought.
Think of a website to build and then get a brandable domain for that new site idea.
Don't build a business around that domain name just because you spent 10$ on it...

danieldan

Reaction score
just to note if I went to live24score and it didn't have livescores on I'd be surprised and disappointed I think

What if it was the (main) page with results and in addition there were links to bookmaker reviews and other articles? Would it look better? Does the bookmaker review and football articles, bookmakers etc match the live24score domain?